Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday 15 November 2011

TRUST ME . I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ♥.♥

MY BUNCITGEMOK ♥.♥
Greeting peeps . So , today lets talk about my expression to my love . Now as you guys know , I totally taken by Mohammad Zubair B Mohamad . I really really love him . Weird huh ? We just meet and known about each other about less then 3 weeks . But I like already know him a year . I hardly had a crush on him . So , this one I write about him . Just read peeps :) .

DEAR MY BUNCITGEMOK ,
              Maybe pelik kan tetiba jee beby nak tulis nieh . Beby just nak biy tao yang I really really love you . Trust me . Beby tao biy was was dgn biy kan ? Yes I know my past buad biy takod beby jadi mcm dulu ryte ? Beby tak kan lahh biy . Trust me . Kalo tak nape beby except biy as my boyfriend and kita couple ? Tak make sense kan ? Kalo beby nak jadi macam dulu , beby tak kan lahh couple dgn biy sebab beby tao mesti lepas niyy dah tak bole smoke , kua sampai tak balek rumah 2 3 minggu , maen jantan sane sini ,  tak bole g club and etc kan ? I had a crush on you since first time we met . You are so sweet , romantic and funny . I like it you know . You always make me laugh till my jaw hurt . There's nothing about you that I hate . You are perfect to me My Love . Please trust me sayang . I know biy penah kena game ryte and susaa nak pecaya pompuan niyy . Same like me . Biy pun tao kan macam mana beby kena game dgn My previous scumbag ex boyfriend ? Beby pun susaa nak pecaya lagi . Since that day , beby permainkan sume laki and jadi teruk kan ? Stat drinking , smoke weed and other . But you totally can change me and I know you're the one for me . So , please jaga beby eah . Jgn saket kan hati beby and satu niyy beby paling takot sgtt . Don't you ever LEAVE ME ! That's a worst thing happen to me . Beby dah penaa rasa kena tinggal buta buta tauk . Macam nk mati pun ade. That time I feel Oh God ! I want to die ! And beby dah pikir nak suicide mase too . And thanks to both of my lovely pet sister . Reen Yeen and Ziana . Hurm . So , kalo biy tinggal kan biy nth lahh ape nak jadi kan . Maybe you're not my first love but I promise you can be My last person that I ever love and want to be with .Beby cakap niyy betol and nak biyy tao every second, every minute , every hour I miss you and I love you more and more everyday . Haha . Gile kan beby melalut macam nieh . Tapi nieh lahh kenyataan nye . Reality ! Hihi . Okayy lahh sayang . Hope sgtt kita jadi lebih more understanding lepas nieh tau . 




P/S : I ♥ YOU TILL MY HEART STOP BEATING . ONLY YOU IN MY HEART AND YOU ARE THE ONLY MEN I LOVE . TRUST ME ! HOPE WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER ! MUAHHHXX ♥.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment